Bed Bug Detection & Treatment
"Capital K9 offers both conventional and heat treatments to eliminate bed bugs."
We use highly trained and nationally-certified dogs to detect bed bugs.Bed bugs often hide in the tightest cracks and crevices and usually come out at night. That’s why a dog’s keen sense of smell offers one of the best ways to find bed bugs, even at the earliest stages of an infestation.
Chemical treatments work best when we can catch the problem early, and when it appears isolated to a few areas. Our technicians perform an inspection on the day of the treatment, to make sure that every place a bug can hide is being treated.
The science behind our heat treatment is simple: when a bed bug is exposed to a temperature of 122 degrees Fahrenheit the bug will die in less than a minute. And while the science is simple, the benefits to this process are enormous.
Professional Staff, Expert Canines.
Trained K9s are the most accurate way to detect bed bugs. Because of their keen sense of smell, dogs can be trained to detect bugs with over 90% accuracy. Compared to a human search, K9s are far more accurate, take less time and are not disruptive to your home. Our dogs are nationally certified, highly trained and tested regularly to ensure the accuracy of each and every search.
"We Design A Treatment Plan For Your Unique Situation."
Bed Bug Treatment Options – The Capital K9 Solution:
- We determine whether you have a bed bug problem.
- Based on the inspection results we are able to tailor a treatment plan that will work for your situation.
- We work hard to ensure that your treatment is scheduled in a way that meets your needs.
- Our warranty assures that the problem is resolved.
- We educate you and offer tools for you to protect against future re-infestation.
- We know dealing with bed bugs is stressful and we are personally committed to restoring your peace of mind.