Encasing your mattress and box spring is the first thing to do
when you suspect bed bugs.
While bed bugs can live virtually anywhere in your home, they aren’t called “bed” bugs for nothing. These bugs typically set up residence within three feet of your bed, and more often than not they will usually set up their living space (or harborage spot) in the seams of your mattress or in the box spring of your bed, making your bed ground zero.
Mattress & Box Spring Encasements accomplish two goals:
- Capture the bed bugs in your bed so they can’t bite you and will eventually die
- Prevent bed bugs from setting up shop on your mattress or box springs which can be difficult to discover.
However, not all bed bug encasements are created equal and if your set does not adequately close or rips easily, you lose the protection of the bed bugs encasement. A mattress with an encasement with a hole or a zipper that easily opens is like not having an encasement at all.
We set out on a quest to find the best product that offers maximum protection at reasonable price as well as an encasement system that offered comfort at night and we came to the Clean Brands prodcuts.
Clean Brands Mattress Encasements Feature:
- Certified by third party testing to be 100% bed bug bite proof and 100% escape proof.
- Zip-N-Click Technology: Patented technology that actually locks the zipper in place to ensure that bed bugs won’t escape.
- MicronOne®fabric technology which is a patented fabric that blocks all micro-toxins larger than one micron in size, which includes bed bugs, and even things like dust mites, mold and pet dander.
- Breathable, waterproof, chemical-free
- 10-year Warranty
Box Spring Encasements Feature
- CleanRest® bed bug box spring covers are shipped with a set of adhesive felt pads which can be placed around the corners of the bed frame.These felt pads will reduce the possibility of ripping and tearing the cover which will also provide a more effective long term solution for your sleep protection.
- CleanRest’s MicronOne® fabric technology creates a smooth, clean and white surface making early detection easy.
- Zip-N-Click Technoloyg
- Beathable, waterproof, chemical-free